Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leave Administration Representative: FMLA & HR
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as the subject matter expert for ADP TotalSource's HR and Benefit products and services. Provides universal HR and Benefits support to ADP TotalSource clients, employees and internal associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates clients' current HR and Benefit practices. Identifies gaps and inefficiencies. Provides recommendations by utilizing ADP TS HR and Benefit products and services, including but not limited to, employee handbooks, job descriptions and benefits administration, to maximize client satisfaction and retention. Assists clients and internal associates with developing and implementing compliant HR and Benefit practices. Manages assigned accounts based on clients needs.
- Consults with HR Business Partners and ADP TS internal departments to ensure client HR and Benefit programs and policies are aligned with appropriate state and federal laws and regulations. Ensures proper execution of policies and business rules which support ADP TotalSource, client needs and state and federal laws.
- Exercises judgment and makes effective decisions when interpreting HR and Benefit policies and regulations. Reviews and resolves issues by utilizing plan documents and business rules. Communicates with vendors, clients, and worksite employees in regards to policies, benefit eligibility, claims, and employee rights and responsibilities. Analyzes and audits cases to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of HR and Benefits products and services.
- Serves as a liaison for all HR and Benefit inquiries and issues, both internally and externally. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal associates. Communicates HR and Benefit plan interpretations, assisting with eligibility issues, and claims.
- Administers group health and welfare plans, including, but not limited to, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Leaves Administration, Disability Insurance and Commuter Benefits. Ensures benefit plans are within the guidelines of Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and any city, state and federal laws. Develops employee job descriptions and employee handbooks according to state and federal laws.
- Delivers HR and Benefit products and services according to ADP TotalSource Service Level Agreements. Provides a high level of quality service to clients, employees, vendors and internal associates. Identifies discrepancies and follows up to resolve. Resolves escalated issues through problem solving, ownership and follow through.
- Maintains current knowledge of evolving HR and Benefit legislations. Proposes new procedures and processes to enhance the delivery of HR and Benefit products and services
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- All areas preferred and Major Area of Concentration are Business or HR.
- Other education or certification requirements preferred are PHR, SPHR or CEBS Certification.
- 3 - 5 Years and Prior experience in Client Service, HR or Benefits.