Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Service Trainer (Health & Benefits)
ADP is hiring an Insurance Service Trainer. In this position you will be utilizing insurance product knowledge, to facilitate training programs that support the learning and development of Health & Benefits (H&B) agency associates; assessing and understanding the different learning needs faced by various employees. The candidate will create and deliver content, while also ensuring that training is accurate, reflective of company culture, and aligned with agency goals.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Addresses the ongoing training needs of new and existing agency associates; schedules, conducts New Hire Training (NHT), follow-up and product training
- Designs and conducts effective training programs utilizing all appropriate delivery methods
- Updating and maintaining an inventory of available training materials; develops reference materials and job aides as needed
- Promotes and exhibits team and collaboration skills to help to enhance both individual and agency results
- Regularly evaluates training sessions and materials to confirm effectiveness, and make revisions as appropriate
- Evaluates product release notes ensuring that processes and training materials are updated as needed
- Develops and maintains a high level of business knowledge, processes, and workflows
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 Years experience in a Service or Insurance Sales
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration preferred (or equivalent in education and experience)
- Knowledge of H&B Insurance products
- Proven proficiency conducting associate training
- Effective oral/written communication skills; excellent training or facilitation skills; a demonstrated ability in basic computer literacy