Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation Specialist/Payroll Configuration
ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist/Payroll Configuration.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood pumping?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word, and it's that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the person we're looking for.
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As an Implementation Specialist, imagine yourself as part of the "new client welcome committee"... but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. You make sure our products and services don't just deliver but exceed client expectations. And you're not doing it alone. We're with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you'll feel you're making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process.
Does this sound like you?
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can always find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking action. You're confident, determined, and driven!
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and challenges and recommend and implement an appropriate solution
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Military experience
- Three years of experience working in a high volume business to business client service environment OR
- One year of business consulting experience (supporting HRIS, payroll configurarion, Human Capital Management support
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!