Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation Specialist, Payroll - Comprehensive Services
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. It's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
ADP is hiring an experienced Implementation Specialist - Payroll to join our Comprehensive Services team. In this position, you'll help our clients leverage ADP's exceptional business solutions so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Human Resources at ADP. It's at the very core of what we do. Whether it's partnering with associates inside ADP or outside with our clients -- you work across all HR disciplines -- management, benefits, payroll, risk management and compliance -- to deliver your human capital management expertise in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Implement ADP's solutions for clients, following ADP guidelines, and in accordance with client expectations
- Responsible for all aspects of project, including analysis, configuration, validation and problem solving.
- Apply industry and product knowledge to optimize system configurations and product upgrades
- Implement successful new business conversions to ADP platform and ensuring a high degree of client satisfaction while maintaining high productivity
- Provide regular implementation status reports to stakeholders, highlighting critical issues for management and overall status of project
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely solution delivery within client-defined timeliness
- Ensure accuracy of all aspects of client set up
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in payroll capacity
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word/Excel) required
- Project management knowledge
- General knowledge of operating systems and internet concepts
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate & work effectively within cross functional teams
- Post-secondary education or related business experience.
- PCP and/or CPM certification is an asset.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment background checks, including a criminal record check.