Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Representative (TotalSource)
ADP is hiring a Human Resources Representative for our PEO, TotalSource. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Provide authoritative HR best practices, information, support and guidance on human resource rules, regulations, policies and procedures to ADP internal and external clients nationwide via telephone and email. Exercise a high degree of judgment and independent decision making in support of developing solid external and internal client relationships. Provide authoritative guidance, information, support and guidance on human resource rules, regulations, policies and procedures to ADP internal and external clients nationwide via telephone, fax and email. Guide clients through complex, difficult, and sensitive human resource and employee relations issues. Provide recommendations to client for effective problem resolution, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law. Suggest best practices to clients on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities
- Holds the responsibility to ensure client privacy and client information is protected.
- Provide best practice HR support to client contacts that represent all levels of their organizational structure, in a variety of industries, with varying degrees of HR knowledge, and with a broad range of worksite employees.
- Use independent judgment in determining the appropriate information to provide to the client and the level of detail and explanation needed to ensure satisfactory understanding.
- Guide clients through complex, difficult, and sensitive human resource and employee relations issues.
- Provide recommendations to client for effective problem resolution, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Guide clients on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities.
- Research information and analyze data from multiple resources to provide "best practice HR advice" to internal and external clients.
- Research and consult on complex technical issues and prepare related written communications for clients.
- Internal support includes, but is not limited to: providing ADP Sales Staff, Payroll District Managers, Screening and Selection Services Account Managers, Customer Service, Compliance, and other departments with assistance with HR best practices, knowledge of Help Desk products including scope of services, and other requests as needed.
- Maintain and update content, resource library, tools and templates of the HR Help Desk and its websites
- Provide reports to management on Help Desk utilization under direction of manager/supervisor.
- Special projects for product development and maintenance will be assigned by manager/supervisor providing internal trainings and facilitation to ADP employees, client handbook reviews, quality manual development, seminar development and maintenance.
- 2-4 years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Bachelor's Degree or demonstrated equivalent experience
- PHR or SPHR certification is required within 18 months of start date.
- Continuing Education requirements necessary to maintain PHR/SPHR credentials and achieve the PHR, SPHR if not already certified