Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR & Compliance Specialist II
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as the subject matter expert for ADP's HR and Compliance products and services. Provides universal employee handbook support to ADP clients and internal associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates clients' current HR practices and policies. Identifies gaps and inefficiencies. Provides recommendations by utilizing ADP HR products and services, such as employee handbooks, to maximize client satisfaction and compliance. Assists clients and internal associates with developing and implementing compliant HR policies. Manages assigned accounts based on client needs.
- Consults with HR Business Partners, ADP internal departments, and clients to ensure client employment policies are aligned with appropriate state and federal laws and regulations. Ensures proper execution of policies and business rules which support ADP, client needs and state and federal laws.
- Exercises judgment and makes effective decisions when interpreting employment policies and regulations. Communicates with vendor (when applicable) and clients in regards to policies, and best practices. Analyzes and audits cases to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of compliant employee handbook.
- Serves as a main point of contact for all employee handbook-related inquiries and issues, both internally and externally. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal associates.
- Delivers HR products and services according to ADP's Service Level Agreements. Provides a high level of quality service to clients, vendors and internal associates. Identifies discrepancies and follows up to resolve. Resolves escalated issues through problem solving, ownership and follow through.
- Maintains current knowledge of evolving HR and policy legislations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with major area of concentration in Business or HR.
- 3 - 5 Years and Prior experience in Client Service, HR, and/or Compliance/Employment Law.