Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GV PAYROLL SPECIALIST
GV Payroll Specialist
We are currently looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our team in Prague. No matter if you are an experienced professional or enthusiastic graduate from finance/economics and related areas, we are hiring to make us flourish more than ever - If you are eager to join a great company and great people we can make this happen to become even greater with you!
As Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payroll for ADP's clients. You will also ensure that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping). You will be responsible for performing on-going as well as quarter-end and year-end audits while managing the payroll system process cycle. Additional duties include customer service interactions via phone and email exchange. A passion for service excellence as well as effective teamwork traits will help ensure success.
ROLE IN TERMS OF TASKS
- Review and process client's payrolls records (it includes for example: current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers ...)
- Apply quality control and auditing measures during payroll processing to minimize errors and ensure accuracy
- Meet or exceed all established deadlines for payroll processing
- Be responsible for running appropriate reports, analyzing resulting data, and determining necessary corrective actions
- Effectively applies client payroll policies and procedures
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities
- Maintain payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact with client's payroll, accounting or human resources department
- Respond to payroll queries from managers and employees
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking for candidates who are eager to learn new things and willing to grow and develop themselves.
- Minimum of a High School diploma (A-level), University degree is preferred
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self--driven, independent thinker who is highly motivated
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.