Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GV Associate Payroll Specialist - Testing
ADP is hiring a GlobalView Payroll Specialist. The GlobalView Payroll Specialist will execute payroll processing activities for a specified group of Mexican clients in accordance with SAS70 guidelines. Ensure errors are identified and escalated to the Payroll Manager for resolution. Perform testing activities for existing clients and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new clients transitioning to the Client Service organization.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. And in GlobalView®, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are met
- Execute interfaces and run payroll processing activities.
- Reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks as per client agreements.
- Prepare client sign off documents for approval by a Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate and process inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Participate in quarterly balancing of Year End totals.
- Retain appropriate audits to support SAS70 requirements.
- Conduct Year End balancing and filings.
- Track payroll results against metrics
- Issue Resolution -- Change Management Activities:
- Assist the Payroll Manager in resolving client issues.
- Assist in coordinating with internal departments to ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Run test scripts in the Quality environment for change management activities.
- Update documentation used to run the payroll as required
Client Relationship Activities:
- Act as back-up for vacation and time off requests
- Participate in client meetings as required
- Strong customer service is important to succeed in this role
- 0 to 2 years work experience in Payroll.