Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Support Payroll Tax Consultant
Please note, for this role, you must sit in the ADP Alpharetta office. This role will not be virtual / homeshored.
ADP is hiring a Senior Customer Service Consultant. In this position, you'll work to become a trusted advisor to solve clients' critical business challenges, leveraging your ADP product expertise.
- Serve as an expert in servicing ADP's most complex products/technologies
- Use specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP's largest clients Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists
- Work pro-actively with clients to provide information, best practices and training on ADP solutions
- At least 7 years of experience in a customer service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- Bachelor's Degree is required; equivalent in education and experience considered