Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator (Dallas)
ADP RPO is hiring a Campus Recruiting Coordinator supporting Goldman Sachs onsite at their office is Dallas, TX - this is NOT a home shored role.
ADP RPO is a leader in recruitment process outsourcing. Harnessing the power of our proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions along with unique sourcing strategies that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, ADP RPO offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations, serving many of the world's leading companies.
Recruiting Coordinator Overview:
- Recruiting Coordinator is based onsite with a top-tier Investment Bank, supporting Recruiters across the end-to-end recruiting process
- Sits within Talent Acquisition in a large team, this opportunity will provide experience and exposure to recruitment in a leading global financial services organization, liaising with senior stakeholders and broader HR teams within the business
- Key logistical contact for planning and execution of events on University campuses or in client office to support recruiting processes
- Act as point person for candidate inquiries
- Compile resumes following application deadlines and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Data entry and tracking in multiple systems (e.g. applicant tracking system, on-boarding system, excel spreadsheets, etc.)
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Collect and track interview feedback
- Onboarding of new hires: offer package coordination, background check facilitation, etc.
- Obtain candidate compensation history / work authorization details from recruiters and enter into various HR systems
- Create detailed reports for internal HCM and senior management stakeholders
- Coordinate with hiring managers to obtain approvals and respond to inquiries around compensation and other offer details
- Serve as liaison between recruiters and TAs on any inquiries related to offer details or obtaining additional candidate information
- Additional activities as needed, to assist with the hiring and on-boarding process