Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator
ADP RPO is hiring a Campus Recruiting Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced, and highly collaborative, environment to join our onsite team at Bank of America in Charlotte.
The Campus Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting Campus Recruiters across the end-to-end recruiting process, planning and executing recruiting initiatives for Master's and Undergraduate candidates, updating candidate data in applicant tracking systems, and coordinating various activities between candidates, schools, hiring managers, and recruiters. The Campus Recruiting Coordinator works with an offsite and onsite team to manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process.
ADP RPO strives for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, and Results-Driven.
- Coordinate and manage events for Diversity Recruiting Team
- Manages campus job requisitions and postings through the applicant tracking system and internal and external job sites
- Collaborates with onsite and offsite Recruiting Coordinator team, Account Manager, client recruiters, and hiring managers
- Liaises with aligned colleges and universities, managing campus event logistics
- Maintaining applicant tracking system and divisional reports
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Collect and track interview feedback to ensure candidate experience
- Conduct potential rehire eligibility and internal mobility checks with HR team
- Manage offer package coordination for new hires
- Key logistical contact for planning and execution of events on school campuses and at client's office, supporting recruiting processes (e.g. securing space, creating event marketing, sending materials, etc.)
- Maintain contact with career centers, candidates, and other campus stakeholders to drive campus strategy
- Serve as the candidates' main point of contact and face of the organization
- Review resumes with appropriate client stakeholders
- Execute onboarding of new hires as it relates to offer package coordination, background check facilitation, and candidate engagement throughout onboarding process
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2+ years' of experience
- Ability to be effective in a team environment with a blend of onsite and offsite team members
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)