Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator
ADP RPO is hiring a Campus Recruiting Coordinator to sit onsite at a banking client's office in NYC. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting Campus Recruiters across the end-to-end recruiting process, planning and executing recruiting initiatives for Masters or Undergraduate candidates, updating candidate data in applicant tracking systems, and coordinating various activities between candidates, schools, hiring managers, and recruiters. The Recruiting Coordinator works with an offsite and onsite team to manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, and Results-Driven.
* Opens and manages job requisitions in applicant tracking system as well as post jobs to internal and external sites
* Communicates with onsite and offsite recruiting coordinator team, Account Manager, recruiters, hiring managers, candidates, and schools
* Data entry in multiple systems (applicant tracking system, HRIS, Excel)
* Maintaining applicant tracking system
* Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
* Collect and track interview feedback
* Rehire eligibility checks/internal mobility checks
* Offer package coordination
* Post jobs on campus career sites, as appropriate
* Key logistical contact for planning and execution of events on school campuses, or in client's office, to support recruiting processes (e.g. securing space, creating marketing, sending materials, etc.)
* Maintain contact with career centers, candidates, and other campus stakeholders to market and plan events
* Act as point person for candidate inquiries
* Compile resumes following application deadlines and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
* Onboarding of new hires: offer package coordination, background check facilitation, etc.
* Ad hoc reporting
* Assist with projects
* Additional activities as needed, assisting with the hiring and on-boarding process
* Bachelor's degree
* Administrative and/or Human Resources experience preferred, but not essential
* Campus Recruiting experience preferred, but not essential
* Ability to work in a team environment with a blend of onsite and offsite team members
* Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
* Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.