Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits Specialist II-1C680I
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Senior Customer Service Specialist. In this position, you'll lead a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Serve as subject matter expert in handling routine client requests
- Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
- Lead workflows and determine procedures for the group as appropriate
- Develop and leverage a broad understanding of ADP products in support of client needs
- Provide consultation and help answer non-technical questions supporting less-experienced specialists on the team
- Mentor and lead less-experienced specialists on the team
- Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to resolve issue
- 3+ years of previous experience
- High school diploma