Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training and Development Supervisor
at Adelante Healthcare
This role will supervise organizational training team members for Adelante Healthcare in accordance with all policies and procedures. Serve as a subject matter expert and partner in implementing training initiatives throughout the organization. The Supervisor will be proactive in maintaining the clinical competencies of our non-provider staff ensuring compliance. Work with team members for the workflows and training of our electronic health records to all team members. Aggregate all data for reporting of training related activities. Oversee CPR program for Adelante Healthcare. Represent training on project teams, workgroups, initiatives and committees.
Every Adelante Leader will strive to maximize the performance and contribution of each team member to Adelante Healthcare and the community that we serve every day. Leaders will set clear performance expectations, provide on-going feedback and coaching to improve results and outcomes and provide regular performance evaluations. Leaders are also expected work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation and model for all other employees the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Two or more years training experience in an outpatient clinic setting
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in training, supporting, and mentoring team members
- Can assess the learning and training needs of the staff through direct observation and feedback and make necessary course adjustments
- Develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media
- Experience in coaching others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development
- Ability to problem solve a variety of situations and circumstance
- Facilitates various courses and learning opportunities
- Leads improvement opportunities
- Creates course programs and curriculums
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management, organization and the People Services staff
- Maintains active records and documentation of training activities with a constant readiness for both internal and external audits.
- Periodically evaluates and reports on training effectiveness for the organization.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Valid CPR
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current drivers license
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- College degree in healthcare related program
- Three (3) years of experience in community health.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment that supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcares written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelantes legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.