Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Fulfillment Administrator
at Acumen Inc.
As a leading fiscal agent, Acumen facilitates freedom, choice, and opportunity for individuals with disabilities and their families. In an effort to truly fulfill this mission, we are seeking a Payroll Fulfillment Administrator that will support the team’s efforts to take its operational efficiency to the next level in support of unparalleled client experience. She/he will not only improve the processing efficiency of our current client base and ensure a high level of accuracy in high-volume payroll but will also own all aspects related to processing employee’s net pay.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Fully own the payment finalization process, including but not limited to ACH/Positive Pay, Payment Manager, and Pre-Note Processing of files
- Manages the communication and followup between related departments, and external banking vendors as it relates to banking/check processing
- Ensures contract obligations are being met by support-staff/processors for statement printing, stuffing, and delivery
- Manages the completion of all IssueTraks, Complaints, HIPAA violations, and other items related to employee/employer/client deliverables
- Tasked with managing program locking schedules and reports statuses to management
- Wholly responsible for the execution of payroll locking/completion
- Owner of annual yellow-book audit tasks according to payroll-assigned responsibilies
- Execute required processes for the payroll team to ensure deadlines and high standards of accuracy are met.
- Optimize existing processes (payroll and team related) to ensure a high level of efficiency and lead adoption of new external/internal processing software.
- Possess and maintains deep knowledge of all payroll functions and uses that knowledge to strategically problem solve and make decisions.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Balance payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide payroll information by answering second level escalated calls.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned by leads, assistant manager or department manager
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with high EQ.
- Ability to construct and communicate expectations to direct reports and the larger team.
- Ability to effectively and respectively interact with customer base as a "voice" of Acumen.
- Two or more years of experience processing payroll or HR functions within a multi-state payroll environment
- Exude excellent work standards and is tenacious in completing tasks.
- Excellent computer skills including advance Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and details in a time sensitive environment, while demonstrating proven program and time management skills
- Ability to occasionally work other than normal work hours (evenings, weekends, holidays) due to increased workload or processing schedules.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.