Accent Controls, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
at Accent Controls, Inc.
- 12-Oct-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- North Kansas City, MO, USA
- Negotiable, based on experience
- Full Time
ACI is an innovative leader in industrial automation systems and logistics management. Privately owned since 1994, ACI has a solid, reliable customer-base which includes both coast-to-coast and global projects.
This exceptional combination, along with our company's diverse and dedicated team of professionals makes for an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity.
We are seeking innovative, self-motivated HR Coordinator with attention for detail and solid communication skills. If you are customer-oriented and seeking an opportunity for career growth, you should apply to join our team!
The Human Resources Coordinator assists in the implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the HR Manager, and assists company managers about Human Resources issues and/or assists with office duties, projects, events and communications that relate to the corporate mission.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Promotion of the Company, acting as Brand Ambassador, ensuring that communications are effectively and efficiently relayed to employees.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Assisting the HR Manager with projects that relate to recruiting, training, onboarding, terminations, internal/external employee communications (i.e., SharePoint, Newsletters, Presentations, Website, materials, and the like); federal reporting, group benefits, and any projects, as needed.
- Assists in the development and execution of recruiting plans
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Assists in implementing HR policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains employee policies and procedures
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Assists in the performance of benefits administration such as communicating benefits information to employees, and change reporting
- Aids in hiring efforts for staff, students, and temporary employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of both large and small groups
- Experience working data and analytics
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in Communications (internal/external)
- Experience in marketing or public relations is an asset; brand ambassador
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications with an emphasis in Word and Excel
- Experience and familiarity with social media channels; content development
Education and Skills:
Minimum of one to two years of experience, Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in HR, Communications or Marketing degree, preferred.
ACI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. ACI is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email HR@accentcontrols.com to request accommodation. In addition to federal law requirements, ACI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. ACI participates in E-Verify.