ABC Legal Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Legal Services Inc.
Are you ready to accelerate your career and take on new challenges? Are you more interested in being part of a small team that makes a big difference rather than being lost in the shuffle at a mega corporation? Check this out!
Our culture is casual, open, and direct. We support independent thinking--freeing you to do your best work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our Independent Contractor Recruiting group offers a unique, fun, and challenging opportunity for the right person. Here’s what is great about our team:
- We have an awesome team size. Our group is small enough that every one of us has direct and meaningful impact on our partner relationships, but big enough that no one has to go it alone or work long hours. You will assist in building a rock solid foundation of top-notch independent contractors to fulfill our service of process work by building a pipeline of candidates, maintaining connections and onboarding them quickly and accurately.
- We trust each other. From the CEO down, we have strong support for trying new ideas and changing processes to make them better. Sometimes we fail. When we do, we learn from it and move on, and we never waste time trying to figure out who to blame.
- You can have a massive impact. We’re not perfect, but here’s the good news: we want to invest in people and processes to solve problems and continuously improve. Not only can you help define and engineer specific solutions, you will help us build our team’s process for always getting better.
- Our work / life balance is real. We take long vacations, work normal hours, and lead varied lives. Outside the office, our teammates garden, bake, weld, build, bike, travel, thru-hike, jet-ski, and more.
- Work from home. Our home base is in Seattle and most of our team is already working from home. You'll be our person on the east coast to better serve the needs of our clients and contractors in the Eastern time zone.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
About you. You are driven by the following...
- Passion. You set goals and reach them. You enjoy learning about others and see connecting them to the right position as a strategic game.
- Team member. You are a considerate and effective communicator and you work well with and support others. You are happy to share credit for successes, and when you make a mistake, you are quick to own it, deal with, and learn from it. You share what you learn to help other succeed.
- Motivated. You love a good challenge and energize others with your enthusiasm to win.
Job Specs. You have the following experience and are interested in learning more every day.
- You understand metrics and use them to perform better
- You have a great phone presence and use it to easily connect with people
- You like to research and come up with creative avenues to reach candidates
- You consider the long game, making connections that will last
- If you don’t know the industry, you learn it fast so you can hit the ground running
- Your focus is on improving the candidate experience and sharing what you learn
- You don’t shy away from technology and what it has to offer
- You try new things, learn from what doesn’t work, and capitalize on those that do
Technical Skills. Your experience and skills with the following are strong and you’re always looking to add and/or grow:
- Advanced Microsoft Suite
- Data analysis
- Systems integration (experience with an Applicant Tracking System a plus)
- Sourcing, recruiting and on boarding experience a plus
Hourly Rate: $17.00 - $23.00/hour (DOE) with full benefits package