ABC Legal Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Legal Services Inc.
As the Payroll Administrator with ABC Legal Services, you will work closely with the HR Team to process bi-weekly payroll and maintain personnel files.
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll.
- Knowledge of wage withholding orders and garnishments.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment. .
- Possess sound decision making skills and multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment with specific deadlines.
About the opportunity:
- Enter pay detail and reimbursements in to ADP system.
- Enter rate increases once specified approvals have been obtained.
- Authority to resolve payroll issues within established guidelines.
ADP PC Payroll Skills:
- Input new hires, personnel changes in to the system.
- Input rate changes after confirming proper authorization from field management.
- Process terminations in system
- Process wage garnishments and withholding orders
- Auditing payroll reports prior to transmission of information.
Maintain Personnel and System Records:
- Keep employee records and computer records updated with current employee information, i.e. rates, W4 status, benefit status, address or telephone numbers, etc.
- Up-keep of I-9 documentation in files
- Perform manual update of vacation accruals for those employees working in more than one department during a pay cycle.
- Complete employment verification and return to specific agencies.
Multi State Reporting:
- Complete all multi work site reports for assigned geographical region.
- Responding to outside inquiries from state agencies requiring payroll information.
- Communicating to our outside unemployment vendor.