Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior IT Training Specialist
at A1 Placement
Pay: $21 to $23/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 27286
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Human Resources - Training & Development, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
We are seeking an entry level IT Training Specialist to assist in training the personnel of a fast growing tech company in Philadelphia. You will be needed by utilizing various forums, such as formal classroom training courses, course facilitation, on-line facilitation, Computer Based Training (CBT), web-based instruction, workshops, exercises, and seminars.
You will develop training material, such as but not limited to course outlines, course manuals, background materials, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, course assessment forms, and training aids. This is an entry level position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in gathering and assembling information pertaining to the subject matter, organizes and condenses materials.
- Supports the design, development and delivery of training on numerous systems, functions or areas of specialization in technical areas.
- Support in conducting classroom training and on-the-job walk-through training for moderate to highly complex subject.
- Develop skills as a training functional expert.
- Works well on teams.
- Proficient at imparting technical information to technical and non-technical personnel and is knowledgeable in IT.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Connect and Microsoft SharePoint.