Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Receptionist & Admin
at A1 Placement
We are seeking 2 exceptional individuals to optimize the workflow of a mobile app development firm. Your commitment to organization and careful attention to detail will help you succeed in this fast-paced environment. This is a high paying role starting at a flat $18 per hour, along with a competitive benefits package that includes profit sharing opportunities.
What type of work atmosphere to expect
A beautiful loft-style office located at 350 N Orleans St with an open floor plan and tons of sunlight. You will work alongside a friendly, fun and collaborative staff of established industry leaders and rising stars. In addition to a generous starting compensation package, there are lots of perks and tremendous growth potential!
What you’ll do
- Taking full accountability of updating and tracking numerous schedules
Assisting colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information
- Producing and distributing correspondence memos and forms. Document preparation including spreadsheets, statistical information and more
Scheduling employees, keeping our employee schedule updated and reporting all changes to HR.
- Managing the front desk reception area including phone calls, visitors, customers. Receives drop-in visitors and attends to visitors
Assisting in preparing various reports
- Providing general directions and information to all callers, visitors and provides assistance as needed.
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times
Assisting with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Supporting agents and marketing with administrative duties as required
What you’ll need
- You must be highly proficient in Windows 7 with experience using Google Docs
- Hospitable person. This position requires excellent people skills in dealing with company/client relationships
- Possess effective time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
Requirements For Admin Opening
- Digital & Tech: Must be highly proficient in Google Suites, Dropbox & other software and apps as you’ll be helping with email management (as well as setting up systems and processes to organize company dropbox folders and google drives)
- Office Administration: taking and organizing meeting notes, managing expense reports
- Researching a wide-range of topics online
- Helping with various internal ad hoc projects
- Proactively finding new ways to streamline administrative processes
Benefits Offered: 401k
Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Office Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Office Coordinator, Office Clerk or Bookkeeper is a plus.