Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at 24-7 Intouch
Job Status: Full Time
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
ABOUT THE JOB
The Recruiting Lead plays a critical role in helping 24-7 Intouch find the best candidates for our clients. This position also helps with the on-boarding process, and makes sure orientation sessions run smoothly. We want the best experience for new hires as they are welcomed to 24-7 Intouch, and the Recruiting Lead plays an instrumental role in making that happen.
- Oversee Recruitment operations at the site and manage the front desk
- Responsible for the hiring process for our major clients
- Direct the efforts of the Recruiter and Recruiting Associate
- Develop plans and timelines to meet staffing needs
- Interface and build relationships with Operations and Human Resources to ensure business goals are met in compliance with applicable regulations and policy
- Ensure recruitment tracking and reporting requirements are maintained and accurate
- Develop relationships, networks and partnerships with organizations in the community to source for potential candidates
- Participate and help organize job fairs, open houses, and recruiting events
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume, call center environment or related industry
- Must be adept at sourcing, screening, identifying and selecting candidates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels in the organization
- A background in Operations would be considered an asset