Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist
at 24-7 Intouch
Job Status: Full Time
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
ABOUT THE JOB
The Human Resources Generalist (HRG) is responsible for performing HR-related duties in a professional manner and works closely with the HR Director in supporting site HR initiatives. The successful candidate will conduct new hire orientations; coordinate training programs, answer routine employee questions, employee relations and other HR related duties as assigned.
- Provide advice and counsel with site employee matters including performance management, staffing and recruitment, and employment law
- Coach and assist management with employee relations matters including disability management, terminations, investigations, etc.
- Coach employees, managers on development needs, career growth and learning opportunities
- Support program execution and implementation associated with people-related change initiatives and HR deliverables
- Design and facilitation of HR related training programs to front-line management, support departments and hourly employees
- Conduct special projects as assigned
- Produce accurate and relevant metrics and reports
- General office management and administration
- Perform other job related duties as required and asssigned
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, CHRP Designation or in process preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationship with internal customer
- Must have experience investigating matters and making recommendations/ decisions based upon findings
- Above average verbal and written communication skills - ability to speak accurately, use proper grammar, good enunciation
- High attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Be proactive in calling people’s attention to matters before they become urgent.
- Must be able to self-manage daily duties and time in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing environment
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to listen and maintain patience during difficult situations
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Service oriented
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation