Job: Payroll Assistant
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology
- 1 Specialist, Training
- 2 Principal Specialist, Training - NCOA - 35T
- 3 Principal Training Specialist (TS/SCI w/ Poly Required)
- 4 Sr Training Specialist (TS/SCI w/ Poly Required)
- 5 Principal Training Specialist (TS/SCI w/ Poly Required)
- 6 Aegis Ashore Team Trainer C4I and TAO Sr Princ Specialist, Training
- View All Jobs
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
Answers questions from employees regarding payroll matters via email and service ticket requests.
- Completion of unemployment claims and verification of employment requests.
- Processing of daily off cycle check requests.
- Provide requested documents for Legal, Department of Labor, Subpoenas and Audits.
- Calculation and data entry of GSA employee deduction refunds.
- Data entry and reporting of monthly Bus subsidy refunds.
- Back up for Global Cash Card administration.
- Calculation and processing of Military payments.
- Runs various reports as requested.
- Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
1-3 years of related administrative experience, preferably in payroll, finance or accounting.
- Knowledge of the principals, methods and procedures involved in payroll administration
- Effective administration and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and related finance application and systems
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.