Your email has been sent!
Job: Benefits Specialist - Townley
View On Map
Job Reference #: 1771
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Recovery Clinics
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Benefits Specialist. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity,Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply! If you are energized by helping people during their most challenging times, this vital opportunity will be rewarding.
- Accepts consumer referrals for assistance.
- Ascertains consumer benefit needs.
- Interviews consumers to complete application.
- Assists consumers with gathering all pertinent information for application processing and copying.
- Initiates, tracks and assists consumers during and after the application process.
- Service delivery expectations are 62.5% of paid time.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the completion of financial information forms and any benefit applications deemed appropriate for consumers.
- High school diploma / GED required
- Associates/bachelor’s degree in healthcare field preferred
- One (1) year experience in coordinating healthcare benefits, and validating member coverage
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online